To Our Valued patients:
Assured Health Physiotherapy will RE-OPEN on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 ( By Appointments ONLY).
As a health clinic, we have always had high cleanliness standards and strict infection control procedures, including handwashing and hygiene practices. These newly added measures are what YOU must do please read…
- Masks and Gloves are mandatory in the clinic. If you don’t have one or have forgotten your mask, a disposable one will be available at the door.
- Please!!! BE ON TIME!! – social distancing in the hallway is our greatest hurdle and the timing of appointments is critical! All practitioner start and stop times are staggered over the hours to maximize social distancing.
- Each client must apply hand sanitizer provided to them outside the clinic in preparation for entering the clinic.
- Please come alone – no one will be allowed to wait in the waiting room while another person is being treated.
- Please limit the items you bring with you into the clinic – no groceries, shopping, food. Also, We will not be providing water at the clinic.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before you come into the office. Do not touch walls, doors, or any surface unless absolutely necessary.
- Bathroom use is for urgent use only.
We still will continue to monitor the situation very closely, and keep you all updated if any changes occur. We encourage you to learn more about using the information available through The Government of Canada Public Health Services.
Your health, safety, and well-being is our number one priority!
We thank you for your understanding, support, and look forward to seeing you.